Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two more things


Here's a pic of Anabelle's new red shoes:


And here's the latest on the chickens:


Maria cancelled on me today, and we are going to Chicago for a wedding on Friday, so I won't be able to get back to my artwork till next week. Also. Those black sun designs are all Marimekko. I thought they were so cool and was very inspired by them, but now that I'm actually posting my drawings online I probably shouldn't be "borrowing" anything like that anymore. oops. lesson learned thank you.

2 comments:

  1. love anabelle's new red shoes! i wish i could see you guys!

    and the painting is coming out so amazing! the rooster looks so freaking good! i am loving that peacock that is starting to appear.

    i'm so sorry that maria cancelled. will talk to you tomorrow/today i hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE the colors in this painting--i am certain that if i walked into an art gallery and saw what this painting will become i would be very interested in buying it. seriously kate, if you could see the colors that we have in our living room right now you'd understand that your style fits in just perfectly to the touch of interior decorating that i've been enjoying in our new pad. you go girl!!

    uhg, and that soooo sucks about the babysitter!!

    ReplyDelete