Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My little cupcake



This is Anabelle's birthday week, so the celebrations started yesterday with an awesome cookout at Lorraine and Karl's. The above picture is of the hostess and the cupcake.

Here is the birthday gal post-swim and pre-cupcake dive...


I was surprised to find that she seemed more interested in licking the candle than eating her chocolate cupcake...


Here's a before...


and an after...


I honestly can not believe our baby is turning one on Thursday. She is growing and changing so fast that suddenly I foresee weeks, months, years speeding by. The only time I nurse her now is in the mornings, but on her birthday I plan on giving her her first bottle of good old fashioned organic cow's milk first thing in the a.m. Very bittersweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment