Friday, September 4, 2009

Another Day


Today is indeed another day. Which is a very good thing. And here is what is on my studio table (aka dining room table) now. A new sheet of paper and my lovely new colored pencils! I have had this pattern roaming around in my head for months and months now, and voila. Look what showed up when I sat down to draw today! Ever wonder why things happen when they do? I mean, why now did I finally draw those wheel patterns when they were always right there on the tip of my finger?
Anabelle is down for her second - count 'em - second nap. whewwwwwwwwwww. AND it's raining outside! whaa? Strange things are occurring today. Tonight Maria is coming over to watch Anabelle and then I am getting my hair cut, going out on a sushi date with my hubs and then meeting our friends at First Friday for a wee bit of art and culture.
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment