Monday, September 21, 2009

Afternoon at Bonnie Springs


Here I am with my baby girl:


Early Sunday evening we drove into the desert with Navjit, Britt and Leo to visit Bonnie Springs. An odd, but very entertaining place.


Here we are in the "town square", waiting for the 5pm Hanging skit (strange and slightly unnerving, but in the end - harmless):


Then we wandered over to the petting zoo. This potbellied pig bears an uncanny resemblance to a dog we just happen to know (hint: his name rhymes with fuzz):


Here I am showing off my photography skills (ok, maybe it was luck), and you might see this guy show up in one of my drawings. He is fabulous looking:


This one still makes me laugh. The deer tried eating Navjit's skirt first, and when she walked away, he went after Britt. Check out Navjit's face (AND that skirt. the color was so yummy it took everything I had not to take a million pictures of it - esp with her pink shirt. I love her great color sense.)


And here's my little family:


I'm busy working on my secret felt project. Can't wait to show it off, but it won't be for awhile because I don't leave for Spain until mid-October, and I want it to be a surprise for my sister Kristin.

Tootles!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kate, I can't believe how big Anabelle is getting. She is starting to look more like you now. How beautiful! I want to take to you about your baby carrier. I need to get a few more carriers when the next baby comes. I can't wait to see that rooster show up in one of your drawings. It was a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sarah. i LOVE my ergo carrier. i carry anabelle in it all the time, and you can wear it front, back or side. you need an insert with a tiny baby though. don't know much about those bc when she was little we used the bjorn... talk soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...i know, i can't believe how big anabelle is getting! she looks so cute and i just love her smile! i miss it so much!! please give her a few eskimo kisses for me! i think i know what ryhymes with fuzz. haha give him a hug for me too...

    and i loved that rooster picture! can't wait to see what you do with him!!

    ok...looking foward to the secret felt project...i wonder what it is...hmmm

    miss you!!

    ReplyDelete