Friday, July 17, 2009

Hairdryer Hot

We are back in loverly Las Vegas where the temperature outside is a whopping 109 degrees. Ugh.  It feels like we are in a big hairdryer.    
We had a wonderful month in Boston, Cuttyhunk and Evanston.  Pat is happy to have Anabelle and me back at the ranch, and though I miss being surrounded by all the family, it is nice to set up shop in our own home again.  Anabelle is back to sleeping well; yesterday she napped for a total of FIVE hours between her morning and afternoon naps!  Lucky for me because I napped too.    
I have NOT been busy making art, but I have been busy in the kitchen and the laundry room.  I am actually really enjoying it!  Unpacking and sorting and cleaning has given me a real sense of... calm.  Plus it gives me real satisfaction to be cooking Anabelle's meals again.  Here is the cookbook I LOVE:  Top 100 Baby Purees by Annabel Karmel. 

Here's a picture of Anabelle on Cuttyhunk.  I love it because everything about her looks soft. During our month away she perfected her wave, learned how to clap and how to put her arms up in the air when you ask her "how big is Anabelle?"  SO BIG!



1 comment:

  1. I MUST meet this adorable cutie-patoodie!! I miss you Katello and am so glad we got to hang at Johanna's beautiful wedding...xoxo

    ReplyDelete