Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here's how we spent our anniversary


I thought I'd share the cards we made each other for our anniversary. Here's the one I made for Pat:



And this is the one Pat made for me:


I think Pat really put some thought into his. He was sitting next to me hard at work for almost an hour. That is us riding our bikes together through the ups and downs of life and marriage. There's the skyline of the strip, the cacti of the desert, Anabelle sitting on the moon (check it out -- I think she's naked, but she is definitely wearing her red shoes), and of course Buzz-guy. He's the turd shape there on the moon. sorry to be so crass.


Anabelle is saying "this" and "uh-oh" on a regular basis. And she gets off the bed and goes down the stairs feet first now! She is so yummy.

1 comment:

  1. i love the cards and how each of you incorporated the whole family!! and i love the meaning of pat's. you guys are so sweet! and you are SO not crass...omg...please. turd is so far from being crass.

    ReplyDelete