Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cracked



This is my interpretation of the word of the week, "cracked."  I think of being little and lying in my bed, watching that crack of light under the door pierce the fuzzy darkness. I'd like to continue working on it because it's far from done (it's more of a sketch really), BUT there is more work to be done!  

On a personal note, my brother and sister-in-law, James and Ann left yesterday. We had a really nice visit; we took Anabelle swimming and she learned how to wave too!  There's nothing like watching her begin to figure out the world.  Ohhh, that chubby little hand opening and closing... Melts my heart.

I saw the movie "Up" in 3-D last night and loved it.  It's of the Warm-Your-Heart kind.  




1 comment:

  1. Wow--this is an incredible drawing too--very striking composition.

    ReplyDelete